High Strength, general purpose Threadlock
Suitable for all metal fasteners, including stainless steel, aluminium, plated surfaces and chrome-free coatings
Tolerates slight contaminations of industrial oils, e.g. engine oils, corrosion prevention oils, cutting fluidsIdeal for permanently locking studs on engine blocks and pump housings
To be used if regular removal for maintenance is not requiredP1 NSF Reg. No.: 123006
▪ Maximum thread size: Up to M20
▪ Strength: High
▪ Breakaway torque M10 bolts: 33 Nm
▪ Fixture time steel: 10 min.
▪ Fixture time brass: 10 min.
▪ Fixture time stainless steel: 150 min.
▪ Service temperature range: -55°C - +180 °C